WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Thewriters - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Thewriters > Topics

Subject: How I hate growing up!!
Replies: 2 Views: 766

filifulu 16.08.10 - 11:46pm
Childhood memories leave me in some sort of nostalgia. I mean, as a child I was so free from consience and I could do anything as long as mama wasn't around to administer her 'kiboko' on my doughnut b*tts. Apparently, the cane is what I happened to fear most. No, you will be quoting me wrong if you conclude that I detested my mum, Infact she was the person i cherished most (and I still do). I was only afraid of her stick, NOT her, so when I was in her presence I ensured I avoided whatever would provoke her; like playing in the mud, not comming home 4 lunch , going to the river unacompanied by an adult (this was the toughest rule to obey and I got beaten so many times but I never stopped), eating ice, etc... Growin up is so bad. The more you grow up the heavier the budden you have to handle. Too much studying, No more swimming necked in the river, no more walking barefoot, no more spendin the whole day in a friends house; not for the fear of mum's rod bt for consience's sake. Personally I hate growing up. U? *

sharz02 18.08.10 - 03:59pm
I like growing up.As big as i am i do very many childish things not that i did not pass that stage but for fun.i walk barefoot,i play with kids etc.i dont see the reason for not doing that after all my marriage life ni baadaye and whoever will be intrested in me wont care...so am growing happily. *

carley15 22.08.10 - 11:56am
I hate growing up for many reasons,infact many ppl i knw do and stil hav that inner child screaming to play with toys or do childish thngs,even teachers admit mising their childhood -1 even said at university they threw ppl in the road with icecream just 4 some fun.lol.i gues we wil nvr b rid of that inner child.here we stay young when around the little ones.i oftern wish i could build a robot to go into the scoobydoo spookhouse since im too old to enter *

* Thewriters Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Thewriters

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search