WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Thewriters - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Thewriters > Topics

Subject: wat do u think abt india?
Replies: 5 Views: 471

0dipti0 31.05.10 - 11:16am
let me know anything and everything u know abt india.post ur views,questions..anything *

filifulu 1.06.10 - 04:40pm
Ok I as well as many others always ask ourselves, why is it that almost all Asians in kenya are so rich while we hear that and even see on tv how people are poor and children of most of the families shown are malnourished *

filifulu 1.06.10 - 04:45pm
Due to the fact that Hindus dont eat animals, would it be right to say that there are lots of animals e.g cows in ur country? *

0dipti0 2.06.10 - 01:07pm
thanx for replying fil...well india is still developing..only a section of ppl r rich..as for the pics u saw i can only say that media want u,so they post pics that drag eye. malnourishment is a major problem, though it exists in a small section. *

0dipti0 2.06.10 - 01:11pm
u got it wrong fil...not all hindus is are vegetarian..only brahmins dont eat animals..n offcourse india do not belong only to hindus...as for cows,most indians worship cows. n as a non-veg,mostly flesh of hen,goat r eaten.flesh of pig are also eaten in some parts.. *

zassor 27.06.10 - 10:23pm
Hey 1 of my frnd frm xul an Indian too, told me that durin the war agnst Pakistan the moviestars lyk Krishna, Sharuk Khan nd athas were tha 1 who contributed 4 their winning. True? *

* Thewriters Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Thewriters

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search