WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Thewriters - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Thewriters > Topics

Subject: FRANKLY SPEAKING...
Replies: 11 Views: 848

filifulu 13.04.10 - 03:54pm
gals wat r sm of the habits abt boys that irritate u most. and dudez wt habits do chiqs hav that u think they shd stop? *

filifulu 13.04.10 - 04:02pm
Ok its a fact that queens dislike dudz who like poking their noses. i think they r right, poking nose in pblic is yuck! *

tuni 15.04.10 - 07:15am
U took my clue to be yours@fil.its so disgusting especially when they poke and then they want to shake your hand *

tuni 15.04.10 - 07:17am
Have u ever sat next to a dude and he is chewing with his mouth open and he is making clapping like sounds!ha ha *

tuni 15.04.10 - 07:21am
Guys who scratch their ba11s in public nikama ziko na chawa and sit in mats with their legs wide open as if they r in their own cars *

filifulu 15.04.10 - 09:30pm
Hahaaa my g.. That's 10 to nil. Btw our teachrs think its awkward 4 a boy to chew gum or lick lolipop in public n we have come to accept the concept. Scratching b...well, i think at tyms blah blah blah(i'll complain in private) and mambo ya mats ahsante 4 reminding me, honestly, i'm among thos culprits who at tymz think thoz seats blong to them...bt for a person from my tribe thats normal coz they say we naturally embrace pride *

filifulu 16.04.10 - 08:31pm
Well i don knw abt other guys bt me i hate these chiqs who wear too tight clothings especially skin tight long trousers. On the contrary i dislike those who wear grotesquely loose dresses. Plz gals, wear clothes that fit naturally your exquisite figure 8s *

tuni 16.04.10 - 09:04pm
Hiyo ni yako,just b sincere and say they make u feel uneasy,u know what i mean.nways i also dont girls who wear mini or tight alafu wanaanza kuvuta zirefuka,why put them on *

tuni 16.04.10 - 09:12pm
I hate chicks who put on thong then inatokea nikama its on top of the trouser, *

merseyng 16.04.10 - 10:15pm
I h8 dudez hu brag in public *

filifulu 17.04.10 - 04:50pm
Now this is really rediculous, I mean why do you girls pretend when it comes to eating? Your boy takes you out and since he doesnt have enough money for two, he buys you chips n soda, on pretence that he isnt hungry-yet thats a lie coz the money he's servd u with, maybe he's forgone lunch for a whole week to make your day successful-then u know wat the chiq does? She only takes 1/4 of the dish and leaves the rest to the waiter! Do you pple knw how painful it is for a guy to see his sweat waste so easily. Kama ni mimi umenifanyia hivo then next time jipange na lunch yako or else utachongaviazi! NKTEST!! *

0dipti0 31.05.10 - 03:52am
it seems here female members are very less... *

* Thewriters Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Thewriters

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search