WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Thewriters - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Thewriters > Topics

Subject: LAUGH AT UR OWN RISK!! (happy
Replies: 12 Views: 718

filifulu 13.03.10 - 06:05pm
A young dude wished to buy his sweetheart a gift. After a careful consideration he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note_romantic, but not too personal. Accompanied by the sweetheart's young sis, he bought a pair of white gloves; the sister purchased panties for herself... *

filifulu 13.03.10 - 06:12pm
..During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items; therefore the sister got the gloves and the dude got the panties. Without checking the contents, he sealed the package and mailed it to his swiry along with this note: *

filifulu 13.03.10 - 06:25pm
Darling, i chose these because i noticed that u r not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister i would have chosen the long ones with b*ttons but she showed me how easy it is to remove these short ones. These r a delicate shade, but the lady i bought them from showed me hers' which she has been wearin for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had her try on yours for me and she looked really smart.. *

filifulu 13.03.10 - 06:34pm
I wish I were there to put them on you for the fist time, as no doubt, other hands will come in contact with them before i have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow them before putting them away as they will naturally be alittle dumpy...the latest style is to wear them folded with alittle far showing...........Your love, Huninton. Mwaah! *

filifulu 13.03.10 - 06:36pm
HEHEHEEEEE...What were the other comments on the letter? *

zassor 30.03.10 - 08:21pm
U funny. Lol *

merseyng 2.04.10 - 06:54pm
Waaaah!wat dd the chiq do?mi ningehepa huyo dude mambo biad *

filifulu 2.04.10 - 09:38pm
U see how a simple misunderstanding can easily occur? Thats why i like to look at problems either ways b4 making a conclusion. This chiq was probably going to explode for nothing yet da problem was not the guy bt jst a simple mistake. Plz next time make right judgement b4 exploding to that dude/duddete of urs so u dont regret baadaye *

merseyng 6.04.10 - 09:39pm
Yea ryt *

main22 30.04.10 - 11:53am
U hav humor in u. CONGRAT! *

filifulu 30.04.10 - 10:19pm
@main22 teeheeeheeee...not much realy bt thanx anyway *

0dipti0 31.05.10 - 03:46am
lol...u can be a good writer...good sense of humor *

filifulu 31.05.10 - 04:02am
(fluttered) thats sweet *

* Thewriters Forum

Search: